In 2014, we started going door-to-door to local Boston bars and restaurants to figure out how we could help them manage their food and beverage programs online. Today, BevSpot’s easy-to-use cloud software helps thousands of users worldwide manage their inventory, place orders, and access sales performance insights.
Pride in Our Contributions
Employees should be proud of their impact on BevSpot from work achievements to the respect given to co-workers and customers. Leave your mark.
Fast but Intentional
Fail intelligently and learn fast. Let’s make better mistakes tomorrow.
Resilience and Grit
Embrace ambitious goals; our toughest challenges drive us. You can stop at the wall or blow through it.
People make our business. We judge our success by our customer’s success.
Focus on impact and simplify. Forget the fluff.
We rely on the insights of experience and fresh perspective. Value all voices.
We offer a fantastic benefits package
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance (BevSpot contributes up to 83% of your healthcare premium)
- 40 hours paid sick time for all employees
- 401(K) plan for full time employees
- Flexible Vacation Policy (You are REQUIRED to take off at least two weeks per year)
- 100% remote work with regular in person team hangouts
- Home office reimbursement to cover wifi costs, fancy pens, whatever you need to work from home
- Monthly team fun spend